Friday, April 1, 2022

My first marketing blog: About me

Hello, I'm Sarah.  I'm majoring in accounting.  This is one of six classes left in my AS degree requirements so I'm super excited to bring this chapter to an end and start my next education chapter at OSU.  I'm interested in learning anything about marketing that is weirdly fascinating.  One thing I've noticed since starting my higher education adventure is I bring up random facts from the classes I've taken for my general education courses like biology or health.  If I can get more of those tidbits from this course it'll be value added when I mystify some of my friends with knowing more random facts.  I'm very passionate about music and going to concerts.  I have very eclectic tastes, but I love singing off key in the car very loudly be it Korn or The Lonely Island.  I also am obsessed with my new puppies.  Be warned if you say you like dogs I have lots of pictures to compare with you and am shameless about showing off my furbabies.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourpop can you hear me now? Good!

  I selected Colourpop Cosmetics as my brand to blog about this week.  I’ve always liked makeup and in my mid twenties I heard about the bra...